11 years ago
Friday, September 17, 2010
Where dreams really do come true
All I really wanted for Christmas last year was a trip to see my cousin, and all of my favorite peeps in the AZ. Santa Claus was tricky I didn't get a plane ticket, but I did get a little toy plane all wrapped up. I was a little confused at first, but Bryce helped me understand that Santa was trying to tell me that my dream of seeing my BCF would come true. However as time went by our finances and the timing of everything just didn't quite work out, and then when I got pregnant I thought I for sure I wouldn't be able to see her this year. I don't know if it is a Christmas Miracle or just the Magic of Disney, but it turns out coincidentally that my BCF and I will be at Disneyland at the exact same time. It's a small world after all!!! I can't wait to see my cousins and my aunt. Disneyland really will be the happiest place on earth. I mean what is better than shopping, riding rides, dressing up, trick or treating, and watching parades with some of my most favoritest people the whole wide world. I am almost giddy thinking about it. I feel like a 5year old little girl again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment