"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!"








Friday, September 10, 2010

boy, girl, twins, triplets?

I love all the theories out there on finding out whether you are going to have a boy or a girl as if waiting 4 months is really that hard. I look forward to not wanting to puke more than I do the gender of the baby; however, I have tested a few of these theories just for the fun of it. Here are some of my answers:

  • The Pencil test (Using a piece of string and a pencil you hang the pencil by the string over your wrist If the pencil moves up and down the length of your arm, you will have a boy. If the pencil moves side to side, you will have a girl.) The verdict....boy
  • Chinese Calender (Add the your conception month and your age. If it is odd then you will have a girl, if it is even you are having a boy. Parents magazine claimed this to be 93% accurate) The verdict....boy
  • Fudge, Fudge (The jump rope song, goes a little something like this, Fudge fudge call the judge Candice is gonna have a baby wrap it up in toilet paper send it down the elevator boy, girl, twins,triplets) The verdict....yeah I didn't test that one. Just walking up the stairs makes me winded
  • Online quizzes. I took two of them one said that I was going to have a boy and one of them said that I was having a girl.
  • Fortune tellers. There was a lady at the hospital who claimed to be psychic. Bryce and I are both a little resistant when it comes to that sort of thing, but she was telling everyone that she wanted to meet him, so he decided what the heck. She told him that she saw him surrounded by little boys, but then at the end of their conversation she asked him when his little girl was going to get here. The verdict.....??? I think we need to get a fortune teller interpreter so I can understand what she meant by all of that.
  • Dreams. I have had 2 dreams where I am holding a baby girl in my arms

I am pretty indifferent on whether my baby is a boy or a girl. My only concern is that it is strong and healthy

4 comments:

  1. Candice! I found your blog. Congrats on being prego. Not so congrats on feeling sick, but I can relate, because I'm a sick prego, too! I'm adding your blog to my blog. Need to have lunch once food sounds good again. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess only time will tell. And I do think waiting 4 months seems hard...what can I say I am inpatient. When I get preg I totally want a girl so I am going to be really anxious to find out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. boppers-
    we will be at disneyland on oct 12 we can get into the park at 3:00 and you dont have to leave until 6:00 so tell bryce to hange with his fam and you can hang with us girls for a few hours. It is only going to be us girls going. I would be so excited to see you I miss you. Love Aunt Terri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my heck!!! I am soooooo excited!!! Disneyland really is the happiest place on earth!

    ReplyDelete

Daisypath Anniversary tickers