"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!"








Monday, September 27, 2010

Vernal is the cure

So as you know 14 weeks was a bit of a doozy for me. It was probably one of my sickest weeks thus far, but as soon as we got to Vernal I was feeling a little better, and I actually felt like eating a little bit which helped too. I guess all this baby wanted was to see our favorite peeps in Dinosaur land. I just wish I would have had more energy, so I could have hung out more rather than sleep the whole time!

Love you guys!!! You'll have to come visit us soon, so my baby won't want to kill me again!!!

1 comment:

  1. Cand.. I'm so sorry your are so sick ={ But I'm glad coming to Vernal made you feel a little bit better. I loved seeing you guys and am trying to get an SLC trip soon. I love you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Daisypath Anniversary tickers