11 years ago
Monday, September 20, 2010
Reaching Light in a Dark Tunnel
I made it to my 2nd Trimester!!!!!! and I feel better already. I have gone from hating, loathing, and despising food to just not having an appetite for it. Now I can eat other things besides really starchy foods. I am mostly craving fruits and salads. I only get really nauseous in the morning and sometimes in the evening...or if I smell something foul. Driving doesn't really make me sick anymore either, which is good since we are planning on Driving to Didneyland in October. So needless to say I don't really need my anti-nausea medicine anymore, and therefore I haven't been constipated. However I am super gassy!! not to mention still super tired all the time, I am still a little moody, and I have reached a bloody nose phase. I get bloody noses everyday and I never know when they are going to attack! I got one in the car the other day and I didn't have anything to stop it. It felt like some had turned on a faucet and broke off the handle. I had blood all over my face, hands, and shirt. It was terrible, however there was a Wendy's close by so I ran in there and cleaned myself up. Since then I have learned to trade in my crackers for tissues.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










hahahahaha... and then right after I wrote this I puked!!!
ReplyDelete