11 years ago
Sunday, September 19, 2010
Moving!!!
My mom told me at Sunday dinner that she is moving! I think she is a little crazy, but only because of timing, other than that I am pretty excited for her to be in a place that she can manage on her own, and that she can grow old in. She moved just a block down from my grandparents and they couldn't have been more thrilled about the whole thing. I am not going to lie I am going to miss the house in WJ. I grew up there, my memories are there. My dad is there. I found my husband living in that house. I hope the person that moves in there will enjoy that house as much as I did!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










okay wait, so she already moved???? Or she will move? I'm so confused lol. Glad you're starting to feel better and not so sick all the time!
ReplyDeleteWell she bought a house. She closes on it in October, and then she can move all her stuff...yikes that will be chore!!
ReplyDeleteWow, I can't believe it! How exciting for her.
ReplyDeleteI have lots of good memories in that house!
ReplyDeleteIt turns out that Bryce and I may be the ones moving in, only to rent for a while however. We are still undecided in this process though. I will keep you updated!!
ReplyDelete