GIRL!!!
I always get a little nervous at my Dr. appointments. I don't know why I am typically not a worrier. I am too naive for worrying, but there is something about a Dr.'s office that puts butterflies in my stomach. Although when they put the warm ultrasound gel on my stomach it helped me relax a little bit, and as soon as I could see her little feet it put me at ease. I was amazed at how fast she had grow. She went from being a jelly bean to a kit kat bar (yes I refer my baby to candy) in just a few weeks. I wasn't prepared to be so emotional about it either, but seeing her little fingers and toes made everything seem so real. She became more of a human rather than a little alien looking thing, and with such a little personality. She a little busy body in there. She was moving around like crazy, no wonder I have been so sick lately! She was a lady though and kept her legs crossed the whole time, just as I expected. She looked like she was sitting on a lazy boy she had her arms propped in the back of her head and her legs crossed almost like she was taunting us. I am glad that she is at least enjoying herself throughout this whole thing. She is a fisty one, and definately has a mind of her own. Definately her father's child. I really didn't think she was going to let us see her little girl junk, but I thought oh that's okay I already know that she is going to be a boy, and as soon as I thought that she spread her legs just a little bit, so the tech could tell us the gender. She said alright there's a leg and there's a leg, her bum, and it's a girl!!! I was like wait what?...a girl?...seriously? How could I have been so wrong. Bryce smiled, looked at me, and said see I told you it was going to be a girl. I was totally surprised I guess we are going to have to think of some girl names now. I made Bryce take me shopping so I could get a tiny little onsie that said daddy's girl on it. I couldn't wait to tell everyone either since I had convinced everyone that she was a boy, but everyone was so excited about her being a girl because lets me honest girls are so much fun. I am excited that she is going to have little cousins her age. BCF's are the best!!! not to mention all the adorable little hand me downs that we will get!! I can't wait to do more shopping!!!
11 years ago










No comments:
Post a Comment