"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!"








Friday, September 24, 2010

LeFou, I'm afraid I've been thinking...

...a dangerous past time, I know!
(Sorry that's from Beauty and the Beast. I am still a little caught up about the whole Disneyland thing! I can't wait!!!)

But Seriously, lately I have been having the hardest time thinking about things. I just get so confused with things that should not be that complicated. Bryce was trying to explain to me about when a football team scores a safety, and I still can't figure out for the life of me what on earth he was saying, all I know is that you get two points when you do it, and something about an end zone, which I already knew. After a while of him explaining I could tell that he was getting frustrated, and so I just said oh okay now I get it...

The other day I couldn't figure how much money to leave for a 20% tip...my friend could tell that I was confused and she said, "If you want to leave a 20% tip, then it is about a dollar."

When we were planning our Disneyland trip I was trying to think of the best way to plan our Disney days so that I could spend the most time with my cousin and get the most out of our money... The next day I realized that my ideas were totally off from what I was trying to accomplish.

I am starting to feel like my mom. She's really sweet and really smart, but sometimes I wonder what is going in the cute little head of hers, now I am thinking that this is when it all started...yikes!! Of all the things I thought would happen during pregnancy, this was not one of them!

Anyways on to what I was really going to blog about...

Lunch time always gets me thinking. What on earth am I going to eat, and is there anything out there that sounds even remotely appetizing? The answer to that is usually no, but lately I have been thinking not what sounds good going down, but what would sound better coming back up??? I always throw up in the morning, and I have come to the determination that cereal is not that bad, and it is a whole lot better than what I had this morning... hash browns...ugh!!!

I have also been thinking that if restaurant's aren't going to let you eat off the kids menu, or the senior citizen menu, then they need to make a third menu choice...crazy prego ladies!!! And why does everything have to be super sized, why can't they make a 1/2 sized meal. I was thinking this today as I could only eat 1/3rd of my six dollar salad. What's worse is when you throw up that 6 dollars. Bryce made fun of me the other day when we went to subway and I order the kids meal. It comes with a 4inch sub rather than a 6inch, apples, and a chocolate milk. It even came in the cutest little bag!!! Bryce was a little annoyed with ordering from the kids menu at first, but then when he saw how excited I was about it, he laughed. I asked him if he was a little jealous, but he smiled, shook his head, and said, "No I am completely happy with my 12inch sub, but I can tell that you are pretty happy about your kids meal." He was so right! I couldn't have been happier, even if I couldn't eat the apples. I saved them for a snack at work for the next day!!!

P.S. All that Shiz that I was talking about in my last post about finally reaching the light in a dark tunnel was a bunch of BS. I would give anything to go back to week 13 right now!!

1 comment:

  1. Darn! I thought you were out of the throw up stage. I hope the next 3 weeks do some magic and you feel better by the time we hit up Disney. I am so stoked I get to see you. My mom and sis picked out the costumes for us. I havent seen them yet but I will have to send you a pic when I see them.

    ReplyDelete

Daisypath Anniversary tickers