11 years ago
Saturday, September 18, 2010
Pregos Afternoon Out
One of my fellow prego friends call me this weekend and informed me that 3 other girls from our graduating class were also prego and they were going to start a little crafting club. I was so freaking excited I mean you can't get much better than pregnant woman and crafting!... unless you could add icecream to the mix!!! We decided that we were going to make a scrapbook for our little ones. The only problem is that only one of us know what we are having, but that didn't stop the rest of us. I might have bought stuff more on the boy side, but secretly hoped that I could buy girl stuff, because lets be honest girl stuff is way cuter than boy stuff. I kept asking the girls if I could decorate with flowers and glitter even if it was a boy. They were sweet, and let down gently. I was in a particularly confused state of mind that day. I could not figure out how you scrapbook and not make it girly??? But after a few hours at the craft store I thought of a few things. We went to Chili's afterward for some lunch, which I particularly loved because no one really understands a prego's eating behavior like another prego. Although nothing sounded all that great to any of us, except for some fluids. We all found something to choke down. One of my friends ordered Fries...classic prego choice, and the rest of us ordered soup and salad, but none of us could finish our meals. In fact my one friend and I decided to share our meal. I am pretty much out of the I HATE FOOD phase. I still have my moments, but now I just don't have an appetite. I am lucky if I can finish a kids meal, which I love!!! I hope it last all pregnancy long!!! Afterward I went back to my friends place. I felt kind of bad because I might have let something slip...I am prego you can't control it. I didn't say anything, but I could totally smell it and I know my friend could too. (Another lovely prego trait) It didn't really smell that bad, but when you are prego everything smells like 10x worse. I am pretty sure she wanted to puke, but she didn't say anything, so if you are reading this I am sorry!!!! Anyways besides that little incident it was such a great afternoon. Thanks for the invite girls I can't wait to get crafting and hanging out with my fellow pregos!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










First.
ReplyDeleteDidn't know you had a blog.
Second.
who makes these crafts and I need to be crafting so let me know.
Third.
Good luck Thursday!!!!!