"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!"








Monday, May 31, 2010

The Results are In!

At the beginning of the month I made the goal to go the whole month without sweets or chips. Okay so I only last for about 2 weeks, but I did learn some good lessons. I noticed that workingout made me want to eat healthier and eating junk food made me want to eat more junk food. So if you are trying to eat healthy and you are craving something that might turn you into a monster then you should go on a quick little run or something and you will want water and fresh fruit and veggies. I wasn't even counting my calories all I wanted was to stay away from chips and sweets, but exercise and making healthier choices made me want to do it more and more, and then I ate something fried and gross and it was all down hill from there. The good news is I lost 6lbs in those 2 weeks, the bad news is I think I gained it back in these last two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers