11 years ago
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Chipoholics Anonymous (CA)
Hi my name is Candice and I am a chipoholic. I have been clean for about 2 weeks now. It wasn't too hard at first, but I have been to a few parties lately and it seems like everywhere I turn there are chips, and everyone is indulging themselves in it having the time of their lives. I haven't slipped up yet, but I have wanted to. I know that this is the time to be strong, and if I can stay clean at these parties then I will be able to stay clean for the rest of the month. For anyone else out there who is a chipoholic just know that you are not alone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










I am totally a chipoholic! We can't buy them b/c if we keep them in the house I'll eat them all!
ReplyDeleteSometimes I put chips in my bubble bath... I remember when you were here one summmer and Elisha,you,and I were always having Joker go to the grocery mart to buy more chips for us. Basically chips help make beautiful memories. Reins
ReplyDeleteHaha I totally remember that! Chips + my too favorite cousins = the best summer ever!!
ReplyDelete