"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!"








Monday, May 24, 2010

A change will do you good.

I found out at the beginning of the month that the company I work for is closing my office. They informed me that I wasn't being laid off, but they are just switching me to a different location. Even hearing this news I had to hold back the tears. I have been working here for almost 4 years now, and it is the first place that I worked for that I felt that I belonged there. I admit that I have been getting a little lazy here, and so I am hoping that Sheryl was right when she said that A change will do you good. Change is kind of hard for me though I can't even go to a restaurant without ordering the same thing every time. Bryce wants me to get a big person job, but what kind of job can you get with being a statistic instead of a college grad. However I have been thinking of becoming a scentsy lady and doing some cleaning as part time jobs to pick up some extra cash. Here's to hoping that I change really will do me some good!

1 comment:

  1. If you can feel passionate about doing Scentsy, then you should do it! There's nothing wrong with it. In the meantime, best of luck at the new location. I'm sure you'll do great!

    ReplyDelete

Daisypath Anniversary tickers