I asked Bryce if he knew what we did a year ago today, it took him about 3 guesses before he finally got it right (men???)...It was a Saturday afternoon, and Bryce took me on a hike. At the end of the hike I agreed to be his forever. Bryce told me that as soon as he got his personal revelation to get married, he called the temple the same day. It made me wonder when I had received my personal revelation about marrying Bryce. I think that I knew from the time that I decided to be his gf, and maybe that was why it took me 4 months to be sure about it. I knew that if I was going to get serious with Bryce then it would only be time before we got married. Although I don't think that I knew it was going to be 4 years later. I was thinking more like 2. If we would have waited a little longer we could have probably gotten into a house right away, but I am so glad that we didn't. This year has brought me so much happiness. It has even helped me cope with the pain from losing my dad. Although it is still hard sometimes, I am starting to feel that peace again. I couldn't ask for a better husband and I am looking forward to many more wonderful years ahead.











I always love to see my Kit is happy. And by the way the story about your mom was so sweet. I remember every summer when I would visit you, she would take us bowling and goofy golfing because we had so much fun doing that. She is a keeper.
ReplyDeleteElisha
Aw!!! I didn't realize when you guys got engaged. Here's to many more years of thrilling adventures and happiness!
ReplyDeleteHey Candice! I just found your blog off of Nicki's blog. Got to love blogging. I also really really love all your wedding pictures I couldn't get over the coloring of them wow! I’m going to add you to our blog that way we can keep up on what's going on in your and Bryce's life! =)
ReplyDeleteThanks Diane!! I must admitt that I have been blog stalking you for about 2 months now!(I probably should have told you about that earlier...I guess that really does make me a stalker! oops) I was a little skeptical of blogging at first, but I have become totally addicted! I love reading about my friends and family, and I love that in 10 years from now I will be able to look back at my first year of marriage! I can't wait to see you guys memorial weekend!!
ReplyDelete