Nearing the end of spring time also means that our favorite TV shows are coming to the end of their season as well. This year I have thoroughly enjoyed the remake of Melrose Place. I didn't really watch it when I was younger (I was more of a Bev. hills girl). In the new melroses they brought back a lot of their old characters. I recognized most of them, but I had no idea what their story was, and since my DVR is going on summer break, I thought I needed to whip out the good old library card (Don't worry I still have the number memorized), and rented the first season of the old school Melrose Place. I just finished watching it and besides the terrible clothes and hair here is what I've learned so far. Micheal is a totally good guy. He and Jane are married and he seems like a really decent guy, right up until the last few episodes and then he cheats on his wife. Jane is also a really nice person, she is kind of the victim of the show, so maybe that is why she doesn't seem real nice in the newer episodes. Joe's character however is pretty much the same. She had an attitude then and she has one now, but she has been taking it down a notch. Amanda starts of really nice and then she becomes a little more amanday, she is a total manipulator. I remembered that she was always kind of a B, but I kind of love her for it. Sidney is in a couple of episodes, as an annoying little sister of Janes. I think that we see more of her in season 2, but don't worry I have that on hold at the library. I'm hoping they bring back Jake, Billy, and Allison even if Allison's character is a little annoying.


I know, I know I'm a little obsessed with the tv.
Summer is a great time, however, it is sad to go months without being able to see your favorite shows. Lucky for me I have 3 seasons left to watch of Buffy on Netflix watch now! So that should keep me happy for a few weeks.
ReplyDelete