"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!"








Friday, May 28, 2010

Really? Me too!

That means Really, your are going to have a baby? I am excited for you too. It doesn't mean Really, you are going to have a baby? I am going to have a baby too. Just thought I would clear that up in case anyone saw my brother's post on facebook. I guess his friend hacked into his facebook account and put on it, "So I just found out that I am going to have a baby. I am kinda stoked. I just looked at that and laughed. I didn't think that Stu would post that on facebook first without even telling anyone. Even though the more I thought about it the more I could see Stu doing something like that. However my niece totally believed him. She responded on his facebook, "OMG, really", "Congrats!!!!!!!", "Um who is the mother" ya gotta love kids, except when then come home and tell my mom about the whole thing. My mom burst into tears. I felt bad for her, but I told her that I was sure it was some kind of joke, So I told her I would get him back, and respond on his facebook, "Really? Me too!" I let my mom in on the joke, but I guess that I forgot to inform everyone else about it. About a week later I got a phone call from Margo, she was a little peeved and said, "is there something that you would like to tell me? Something that is on facebook that I should be hearing from you?" I thought about it for a while and realized what she was talking about. oops! I guess Julie told her about it. A few minutes later I got a call from Megan, she asked me if I have seen my facebook. I told her that I hadn't. I guess Julie posted something on there that said, "Are you really prego? I can't believe I had to hear it from your brother, you guys don't even talk" The funny thing was I was trying to get a reaction from Stu from the post, but I wasn't thinking that his reaction would be to call Julie and ask her if it was true. I am glad that Erickson's cared enough to talk to me about it though. Anyways Julie told me that I should call Stu and that he picks up the phone, so I tried it and I got his voicemail...go figure! But he called me back, it turns out that he had a different number from before. So we talked and and it turns out that he was in town, but the irony of it I was planning on leaving to Vernal for the weekend. So I told him to go to my mom's house that night and we would have a big dinner. I got off work and went to work, my mom was a little stressed about everything so I told her I would take care of everything. I called my grandma and told her that I had some exciting news. She said, "Are you pregnant?" of coarse this is everyone response when you tell some you have something exciting to tell them. I said, "No grandma, it is even better than that!" that surprised my grandma she couldn't think of anything more exciting than that, but when I told her that Stu was in town she said, "That is better news!" What a silly Grammy that I have. It was a really fun night. We had coke ribs for dinner and creamies for desert. Afterward we played back ally and watched the Suns and Lakers game. I am so glad that I got to see my brother before I left and I am so glad that his friend hacked into his facebook account and started that rumor, if he didn't then I wouldn't have been able to see him. You gotta love a pregnancy rumor!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers