11 years ago
Friday, May 14, 2010
The good, the not so bad, and the ugly
The good-I finally got my drivers license with my married name on it.
The not so bad-Living in Herriman everything is at least a half hour away, except for the bigger and better DMV. I didn't have to wait for hours and hours this time! Total time there including driving was only 45min.
The ugly- My drivers license picture is awful...worse than awful actually. Bryce told me that I wouldn't have to get another picture taken since my license wasn't expired yet, but he was wrong, so very very wrong! Now for the next two years I will look like the fat girl with a hangover! However I have lost some weight since that picture was taken, and so hopefully someday in the near future the weight that I put on my lisense will be accurate. Bryce thought I was funny for putting my goal weight on my license instead of my real weight, but let be serious, who doesn't do that?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










You can totally put fake weight on a drivers license. That's what girls do to get by sometimes. Reins
ReplyDeleteYou are so hilarious!! I miss you a ton and I love reading your blog. Love ya girl!
ReplyDelete