"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!"








Monday, April 26, 2010

No Lesbos here!

Lucy is not usually a fan of other dogs. She was not very nice when she was introduced to Duke-a shih Tzu (Bryce's sisters dog), Elvis and Missy- both shih Tzu's (a neighbor's dogs) and Bryan- a boxer (Bryce's cousin's dog). When ever she sees a dog she will run up to it and bark at it. It is so annoying! Bryce and I have had to beat her a few times because of it. I was telling my mom about it, and I told her that even though Lucy is not fixed I don't think that she will ever have puppies because she won't ever let a dog get close enough to her without ripping it's head off. My mom's exact words to all of this were, "I think that Lucy is a lesbo". I loved that my mom said lesbo, but I wondered if dogs could really be gay. I kept thinking that I need to get Lucy more socialized with dogs, and the other day Bryce's brother-in-law's sister came over with her puppy, scooter- a chiweinie (chihuahua, weiner dog mix). He was a pretty cute dog, and I wasn't the only one who thought so. Lucy was doing everything she could to get that dog's attention. I didn't know that I had such a little flirt on my hands. It kind of made me happy to know that Lucy may not be a Lesbian after all. My conclusion is that maybe she is just picky and shih tzu's and big dogs just aren't her type. I got thinking about the whole thing and I don't know why I thought she was a Lesbian in the first place. All of her favorite people are guys (besides me of coarse!) Anytime a there is a guy in the room laying or sitting down she will go sit on them and make her self right at home.


My little lucy is growing up so fast, first she enters womanhood and now she has a boyfriend. I miss the days when she was just my cute little puppy dog.


1 comment:

  1. It might be easier if she was gay, then you wouldnt have to worry about her getting knocked up and running of with a some male dog. I guess you will have to get her fixed now. I love that your mom said that, classic!
    -Elisha

    ReplyDelete

Daisypath Anniversary tickers