Since my last post was a little angry I thought that I should talk about something that makes me happy.In my christmas stocking this year, I got a battery powered toothbrush. (I don't know if someone was trying to give me a hint or what, but Bryce got a toothbrush too) anyways I have always wanted one, and so I finally whipped it out and I am here to say that you haven't really brushed your teeth, unless you have brushed with a battery powered toothbrush! I think that everyone should get one. I can't believe the difference that it makes. I get so excited to brush my teeth, they have never felt so fresh and so clean. I love it! Thanks Santa you always now how to treat me right! Now I just need to cash in on my other Christmas present!
I definitely say you need to cash in on the plane ticket...yes I keep talking about it. But the thought of you coming to stay with me just gets me so excited!
ReplyDelete-Elisha
Funny...I don't really like the electric toothbrushes. Call me crazy!
ReplyDelete