My cute little puppy is becoming a woman. I found not so cute little woman marks on the car, on Bryce’s pants, and on my bed the other day. I totally freaked out it was so gross, but luckily I am amazing and I got all her little marks cleaned up. Bryce and I had to buy her puppy diapers. She hates them and is a little demoralized by it. Bryce’s 11 year old nephew asked us why Lucy had to wear diapers and then he said oh I know why, is it because she is not potty trained yet? I looked at Bryce and I said a....….yeah, something like that. I didn't have the heart to tell him about womanhood, I figure once he is in middle school he will learn about it soon enough. But for all of those who aren't 11 here is the 411 on doggy womanhood. It’s called “heat”, and female dogs go through it once or twice a year, which isn’t too bad, but it lasts for 2 weeks. And unlike humans she can only get pregnant when she is in heat. The whole thing is such a pain in the butt! I am so over Lucy being a bitch, and I think that she is too! Poor little Lucy, you will always be my wittle puppy dog.
EWWW!!!! I didn't know you have a blog! You're so funny, I'll be stalking you lots.
ReplyDelete