"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!"








Monday, April 12, 2010

A new addition to the fam

Her name is Goldie. She was born in 2005, she has a pretty sexy body, she is a fast mover, and every time I am with her she warms me up inside and out. Bryce bought us (and by us I mean me) a new car for his birthday. I am probably the most spoiled person ever, but that is Bryce for ya. He would much rather give presents to others than get presents, which works for me because I love a good present. We traded in our old rusted tin can and bought this golden beauty. She is a Nissan Maxima with only 30,000 miles. My favorite thing about her is she has a heated steering wheel, and heated seats. We were running some errands on the Saturday before Bryce's birthday when all of a sudden Bryce pulls up to Tim Dalhe’s dealership, I was a bit surprised, but Bryce just said that he wanted to do some window shopping. Now many of you know that Saturday was a blizzard not to mention I had a whole in one of my boots and so as we stood outside in snow my socks were getting more and more wet, needless to say I wasn’t exactly thrilled to be out in the storm, but as soon as we test drove her I nuzzled into her cozy leather seat, and thawed my freezing hands on her warm comforting steering wheel. She was such a good ride that I couldn’t help, but fall in love with her, and since it was snowing outside we got her for an amazing deal! 7K off of what she was blue booked at. I always get really excited to drive her, which is good because if we move to Saratoga we will be spending a lot of time together!


Isn't she a beaut!!!

1 comment:

  1. There is a special bond you develop with your car. I fell for my car over 4 years ago. We are still vey happy together and have not had any fights. The love keeps growing.- Reins

    ReplyDelete

Daisypath Anniversary tickers