"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!"








Monday, April 5, 2010

It Doesn't Take a Lot to Get a Boy Excited!

This is the Face of a boy who just got his Birthday wish...



One of Bryce's hobbies is flying remote controlled helicopters, yes he and Bruce Jenner have something in common, but unlike Kris Jenner I support his hobby. As long as he is not flying it when I am engaging myself in one of my hobbies, watching TV. Bryce has been getting pretty good at flying and so for his Birthday he wanted to upgrade and get a bigger helicopter. So we looked around and finally found an amazing deal on ksl.com. When the guy brought out the helicopter, I was like holly crap that is ginormous! It is so big that it has an engine that requires gasoline, and Bryce told me that there is a decapitation warning on it. Needless to say it is a pretty serious helicopter! Bryce has spent every minute that he can playing with his heli. I was telling my boss about it and how Bryce has been like a little boy on Christmas day, he is so excited about the whole thing, and my boss response was, "ya it doesn't take a lot to get a boy excited". Even though Bryce's birthday was a month ago. I liked my bosses quote so much I thought I should blog about it.


Bryce did a really good job. The guy who was teaching him said that he was a lot better than most guys that start flying, and that he was probably as good as guys that have been flying for 6 months.
Even Lucy liked watching Bryce fly, but she was a little jealous that her papa's new toy cost more than her life.


Happy Birthday Sweets! I love it when you get excited!

2 comments:

  1. I think all it takes for boy to get excited is a pair of cute panties...or a really great toy ( not sex toy but man toy like the heli or a gun)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, that picture is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

Daisypath Anniversary tickers