"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!"








Friday, September 16, 2011

messy eaters

Like father like daughter...

Ryann has now eaten apples and carrots and seemed to enjoy both of them...

or does she???

The other day Bryce and I got some subway for lunch. He ordered a meatball sandwhich and the lovely subway peeps were kind enough to make Bryce's sandwhich extra saucy. Ryann and I were eating outside when we heard Bryce call for help. I beggged him to let me take a picture of him. I told him he looked just like a picture of Ryann that I had taken the other day of her eating carrots. He would not allow the picture! He said that it is cute on baby girls, but not on grown men


so just imagine this on a 27 year old!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers