"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!"








Friday, September 16, 2011

mamamamamamama

Ryann is such a mommy's girl! Sometimes it can get kind of annoying, but I keep telling myself to enjoy it, because soon enough she will probably be a daddy's girl. I don't know of any kid that perfers me over Bryce. He can already get her to laugh harder than I can, but she likes me to hold her especially when she is tired.  When some else is holding her, she will just look at me and say mamamamamama and squirm to get closer to me. Although some people have called her spoiled for being a mama's girl, I have read that it is rather commen especially at this age so people can just shut it!! The one thing that is cute however is that whenever I say mamamama to her she will look at me and smile real big.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers