"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!"








Sunday, September 25, 2011

7 months

  • Ryann sits on her own really well although I still put pillows by her just to be safe. She likes sitting too. It is better than sitting in her bumbo because it is easier to reach her toys
  • SHE FINALLY SLEEPS THROUGH THE NIGHT!!! It was kind of a hard adjustment, but so worth it!!
  • She loves to watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse! In the morning I use to put that on and then go back to sleep. but now that she sleeps through the night I sleep better to so now I usually watch it with her. It is sad when you have all the songs memorizedand have seen most of the shows!!
  • She also loves to play with cords and bags. Why do people always love the things that they can't have???
  • She is starting to warm up a little to other people besides mom. She also likes to play with her cousins, Aunt Penney and Uncle Tommy, and Daddy!! But when she is tired and fussy she just wants mom
  • We have started to notice that Ryann's bottom teeth are turning grey. The doctors don't seem to know what it is. They said to just watch them I googled it and it said it could do with her body having a hard time breaking down iron, or Megan said that Colton had it. and it could be that her teeth don't have enamal and that it is genetic either way it freaks me out and I want a second opinon so it looks like we will be heading to the dentist...

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers