11 years ago
Monday, January 31, 2011
Spoiled Rotten Brats
When I first found out that I was pregnant I was so worried that Bryce and I wouldn’t be able to afford a baby, that I hardly took the time to realize the blessings that come from families. I am the youngest and Bryce is next to the youngest, so naturally we are spoiled rotten brats(that is just the life of being the youngest child). With the help of wonderful sisters and sister-in-laws we were able to accumulate 12 garbage bags full of adorable baby clothes. We have also received 2 car seats, a bouncer, a swing, maternity clothes, baby blankets, head bands, baby slings, diapers, books, a stroller, bottles, a blessing dress, scrapbooking stuff, bracelets, crib, bedding, (and I still have 3 showers booked for February) not to mention all the love and support that they have given us. My one sister in law has even kept her eye open for me at her job doing in home data-entry. I may not have gotten the job, but I really appreciate her looking out for me! And the sister-in law that we live with has offered to clean out her kids toy room to make more space for baby Ryann. I really am so overwhelmed to have such an amazing family!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment