I have a little over a month to go and my hormones are at it’s high. I have so many emotions going through my head…At least I must have because I wrote that like 3 days ago and now I have no idea what I was talking about. (a lovely prego trait) all I know is that everyone is starting to tell me how pregnant I look. Umm WTF!! I had several people at church tell me that I looked like I was ready to pop! I just laughed, thought to myself, who are you again, and then replied well I still have a little over a month to go so it looks like I will just be getting bigger until then. Even the girl at Wal-Mart who was checking us out asked me if I was due any day now. I had a headache and I wasn’t really in the mood, so I just flat out told her “NO” so besides looking huge and being emotional, other lovely things I have been experiencing is that I feel like an old lady. The kind that come into my work because they are having back problems. I could definitely use a walker right about now, and I find that those hand rails in the bathroom are very useful. (I think they are usually in the handicapped stalls) I actually spend a lot of my time in the bathroom these days, so I have been thinking of installing some of those handrails into my bathroom at home, but I don’t think that Penney would go for it. My hands are starting to swell. I finally decided to put my wedding ring in a safe place, and if I am typing for too long on the computer my wrists start to hurt. My back and groin hurt so bad that it makes it impossible to sleep on my good days I only wake up every 2-3 hours, but on my bad days I wake up every 30min, so needless to say I haven’t been sleeping lately, but I feel like that is just preparing me for motherhood. I am so congested that Bryce hasn’t been sleeping lately either. He feels like he is sleeping next to a grizzly bear. I have been trying to hock a loogie to get some of the flem out, but it just makes me gag. That is definitely something you should learn to master before you get pregnant.











No comments:
Post a Comment