We spent New Years Eve with the Erickson's. Brooke got a new game for Christmas and so everyone had to try it out except for me of coarse. I got a new video camara, so I had to try that out instead. We were having a great time until we got some sad new of Bryce's Uncle passing away. We all knew it was coming, but I gues we just didn't want to start the new year that way.
On New Years Day we went to Akaila's baptism. What better way to start the new year than going to a baptism. She had asked me if I would give a talk. I don't know why but I was so nervous. I don't know if it was that or the pregnancy, but it kept me in the bathroom for the first part of the baptism. Afterward we took Kaci, Faith, and Bryce's nephews and went sledding behind my mom's car. I looked like a lot of fun. I was kind of sad that I couldn't join, but being this far along I just didn't want to risk anything!! I think 2011 is going to be a great year! I can't believe I am going to be a mommy...
11 years ago










No comments:
Post a Comment