11 years ago
Saturday, January 1, 2011
Resolution
The other day Bryce and I were faced with a moral dilema. We had a hard time making a choice between a good choice spending time with family, and a better choice keeping the sabbath day holy. Although at first it wasn't that clear to us, but we thought how would we explain or justify it to our children and for some reason it made everything much more clear and since it is one of the commandments we decided that we would keep the sabbath day holy. My new years resolution this year is to try to practice more of what I preach. I want to teach my children by example, because in the end when it is time for them to make their own choices it is really the only thing you can do for them. I have already cleaned out my DVR, but I have a lot of work to do!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment