This year we spent all Christmas Eve night at the Erickson's. Me, Bryce, Lucy, my pillows, and my huge belly all got to sleep on a double bed... it was awesome!!! I swear just as I got comfy enough to go to sleep the kids were in our room waking us up to see what santa had brought them. Although it is fun seeing kids on Christmas day. I am not going to lie I missed my bed plus these kids didn't seem real excited even though they got really cool bikes and everything! In fact the most excited thing I saw was Lucy!! Santa brought her a couple of toys and she went crazy!! We even had a cute little stocking for Ryann which santa filled with head band and hair bows. Later that day we went to my moms new house for Christmas dinner. As always we got spoiled! It was a fun Christmas but I can't wait for next year when we have our little one opening up presents. I hope she likes Christmas as much as Lucy does!!
11 years ago











No comments:
Post a Comment