side note: I use to get so annoyed when people would use these acronyms they are so ridiculous, but me and my friend at work started saying them one day to make fun of them, and haven't been able stop, and I totally think that this one fits my post
So the other day Bryce and I were at Stihl's Baseball game. I had Lucy on my lap and it was pretty hot so she was shedding all over me. I looked down and there was a big white hair on my hair and so I went to grab it and it was stuck. This hair that I thought was maybe 2 inches turned out to be 14 inches. Either Lucy had one 14 inch hair or I just found my first grey hair. WTF I am way to young to get my first grey hair. Bryce thought that was hilarious. I am betting that I would be able to find one in his head, but he is supporting the shaved look right now, so that is yet to be determined. I wanted to go home right away and dye my hair that night!
11 years ago










When in doubt blame it on the dog, thats the classy thing to do!
ReplyDelete