We anxiously sat waiting for Margo's float to arrive





It was pretty exciting. Margo was so excited that she started crying before the float even got there. Bryce being Bryce turned to her and said, "Are you really crying about a float?" Their float was the best one out there!
The candy kept some of us happy for a little while
Others were entertained by the naked lady across the street
but by the end we were all pretty tired, not even the candy could get us excited anymore

Later that day we went boating at Utah lake with Jade and Kit. The wind was blowing pretty hard which meant lots of waves which meant a fun tube ride!
Sunday we went to Megan's house to watch their firework show. Houses didn't burn down like we were expecting, but it was a pretty good show.
Monday my mom and I had the day off so we went to see the new movie Twilight. I wasn't sure about it since I couldn't even remember what the book was about, but I loved it! Afterwards we went shopping and I got some new flip flops. Bryce and I made a deal that if he got a Nerf gun then I would get some new shoes.
I didn't know if I would like have the 4th of July on a Sunday, but it ended up being better than I expected because we got to celebrate for 3 days- that's my kind of holiday!!!










SOOOOO... Margos' float freaking ROCKS!!! (pass this along) and I wish so badly that we all lived closer =} I love and miss you guys so much and could honestly spend everyday with you crazy ERICKSONS!
ReplyDelete