like father like daughter. Kaci also did really good on the wakeboard she can even get out the wake.
I also got out on the wakeboard, but by the time someone thought to take my picture, the pressure was on and I couldn't get up anymore. I was getting more comfortable with getting up and everything, and I did pretty good until I got close to the wake and then I would just scream. Kaci must have motivated Faith to get out there too, because she wanted to try wakeboarding
But she had a hard time turning to face the boat, so Bryce got out there to help her. I think it scared her more than anything. She didn't want to get back in the water after that. So we headed off to find some beach. There wasn't any beach where we normally go this year because the water level was so high, so we went clear across the lake to the east side and found a really good spot right next to the boy scout camp. That was probably my mom and faith's favorite part of the trip as soon as we got out of the boat they went looking for rocks. Bryce wasn't thrilled about them bringing rocks back on the boat or in is truck, but he was a good sport about it. It rained on us going back across the lake to get to the Marina. It was freezing!!! But We found ways to stay warm.

The next day all of us were really sore, but that couldn't stop us both Faith and my mom got up the courage and got on the wienie!
They weren't too sure about it at first, but Bryce promised he would go slow
it looked like they were having a good time...
Faith even got a little daring, but as soon as Bryce went a little fast she was ready to get off!!! Next it was Bryce and Kaci's turn. They were so entertaining. Bryce was teaching Kaci all sorts of tricks going backwards, riding on the side, playing leap frog, no hands, etc. I thought they were going to be out there all day, but with one crash things ended pretty abruptly. Bryce went flying through the air and hit Kaci in the hip with his head and got a concussion.
They weren't too sure about it at first, but Bryce promised he would go slow
it looked like they were having a good time...
Faith even got a little daring, but as soon as Bryce went a little fast she was ready to get off!!! Next it was Bryce and Kaci's turn. They were so entertaining. Bryce was teaching Kaci all sorts of tricks going backwards, riding on the side, playing leap frog, no hands, etc. I thought they were going to be out there all day, but with one crash things ended pretty abruptly. Bryce went flying through the air and hit Kaci in the hip with his head and got a concussion.











No comments:
Post a Comment