"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!"








Monday, July 19, 2010

Sometimes 26-year-old little boys are silly

So I normally try not to throw Bryce under the bus when I blog, but I have to do it just this once. It is too funny of a story. So Bryce called the boys up the other day to see if they could have a sleepover. We had a 12-year old, 3 10-year-olds, 2 4-year-olds, and a 3-year-old with us. Not to mention Bryce the 26-year-old little boy. That equals 8 boys, which equals craziness! Their favorite thing to play is Nerf gun fights. We split into 2 teams and build amazing forts with all of the blanket that we can find. The only problem was I had to get up early in the morning the next day, our conversation went a little like this:

Candice:I have to go to work tomorrow really early in the morning, so I will probably have to quit playing nerf gun fights at 10:30 (Do I sound like my mom or what hahaha I just noticed that!)
Bryce: Okay that is fine, but what does that have to do with us playing Nerf guns?
Candice: Well I will probably want to go to sleep with the sheets back on my bed.
Bryce: Really?
Candice: (with a funny look on my face) Never mind that's fine (If a girl says that's fine, then you know you are in trouble)
Bryce: What's wrong? Are you mad?
Candice: No I'm fine, I guess it is not that big of a deal (to YOU!!!)(girls always have hidden words in what we are saying)

We left the room after that to go set up our forts

Bryce: Alright boys lets set up our forts
Colton: Come on La La lets set our fort before Candice has to go to bed
Braxton: Why do we have to set up our forts before Candice goes to bed?
Colton: (a little annoyed at Braxton's question) Because we will have to take them down, so Candice can get a good nights rest
Candice: (in a really loud voice)Colton that is so considerate of you, but you guys can keep playing when I go to bed.
Bryce: ...(speachless just shaking his head smiling foolishly)
Candice: (Laughing histerically) Don't worry Bryce it is okay that 12 year old boy is more considerate than a 26year old man
Bryce: (Charging at me to wrestle me to the ground)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers