"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!"








Thursday, August 30, 2012

Major 1 month

Dad has started work again so its just me and my two little monsters I was really nervous about taking care of you both by myself but you are still sleeping most of the time and you are pretty good about laying by yourself that it has made this transition pretty easy . the hardest thing is when you are sleeping I have to put you up hi so Ryan doesn't come and wake you up she has loved so much having her own little buddy . She has started to call you brother but it sounds more like brother Sun. and lately she has been calling you handsome because that is what I call you. We have gone on a few out to use this month we take you to church for the first time and we also took you to 7 peaks. Aunt Megan told you most of the time and she told me this was the funnest seven peaks trip that she has ever been on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers