Just as I thought we were going to get major of the lights he had stopped eating and so we had to rush him to the urgent care. they thought that he was okay and that we wouldn't have to put him back on the lights but we had to see his doctor in the morning just to make sure. His doctor checked him for urinary tract infection by giving him a straight catheter. Major of course I hated that. He cried but I think I cried harder his pediatrician asked me if I was okay. I told her that I was fine my hormones we're just a little crazy and I was feeling super is sensitive. Major was eating a lot better that day so things started going back to normal whatever that was.
Week 2: dealing with a new baby was your day but dealing with 2 puppies on top of that was not so easy especially when you're living in such a a small confined area. By now the puppies could get out of the whelping box and they didn't like staying confined especially when Lucy wasn't with them I'm by now Lucy wasn't with them whole lot. She wasn't cleaning up their pee and poop either so it seemed like all those copies did SPM poop all over the place and wine especially in the middle of the night. Is Meijer wasn't waking me up then the puppies were and I wasn't the only 1 they were waking up it was waking Ryan up as well. I was starting to lose it I didn't think puppies we're going to survive I needed to get rid of them fast. So I talk to penny and offered her the puppies first. She decided she wanted both of them
Week 3: Just lovin life
iv class="separator" style="clear: both; text-align: center;">

















No comments:
Post a Comment