"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!"








Tuesday, August 7, 2012

a rough week for all of us

This week Ryann got bit by a bee both on her nose and under her eye, but I am not sure who was crying more her or me. I ran down stairs to Bryce sobbing and told him that Ryann got bit by a bee. He asked me why I was crying and I told him that I wasn't sure why. I just felt really bad for Ryann, and everytime I looked at her poor little face I would just start crying again. She just walks around rubbing her eye saying eye hurt, eye hurt
I figure the crying is just from lack of sleep and my hormones trying to get back into balance (not that I am sure they were ever balanced in the first place). So speaking of lack of sleep little Major had to be on the bili lights when he first got home from the hospital. I thought I was going to cry when they brought a different bed than I was expecting. I am so not a fan of bili lights. The only time the baby can be off of them is when they are eating or getting their diaper changed and when you bring your brand new baby home all you want to do is hold them especially when they are crying because they hate being on the lights.


Just as soon as Major got adjusted to being on the lights we were able to take him off of them as long as he was eating and pooping regularly which he was until the next day and then he didn't seem to want to eat and he wasn't pooping either, so we took him to the urgent care that night (the same day Ryann got bit by a bee) and in the morning we took both kids to see the pediatrician. She told us that Ryann's face would go back to normal in a couple of days, and they straight cathed Major to see if he had a UTI. He screamed and of coarse I started balling again. The Doc asked me if I was okay. Actually she asked me if I was sick. I laughed and told her no that I was just get a little sensitive after having babies. I should have stepped out of the room and made Bryce stay in there with Major he knows I can't handle this sort of thing right now. Now my kids doctor thinks I am crazy, and I actually thought I was doing a lot better than when I had Ryann. With her I cried about everything!!!

So here is my cute little family. I've got a husband with a cyst on the side of his face that just got infected and has to go into surgery in a couple of weeks. People ask how you get those and no one really knows, but the same thing happened to me right after I got married. So I like to joke that for some people marriage will do it to you and for others having kids will do it. Then there is my poor little Major that is so cute, but you can only look and not touch. Ryann who is just as cute as can be but everytime you look at her you want to cry. and then there is me who doesn't want to cry, but will and know people think that I am sick or something...Maybe I am??

1 comment:

  1. This is the saddest cutest post ever. Hopefully everyone, including you, are fully recovered!!!

    ReplyDelete

Daisypath Anniversary tickers