It is our third year anniversary this year, and Bryce and thought it would be fun to reenact our first date after he got home from his mission. Mommy Pony was kind enough to watch our kids for us. So we took off on the motorcycle down to Trafalga, and just like on our first date he pulled out some crazy driving tricks (like accidentally going onto a freeway ramp and then deciding you didn't want get on the freeway so, you just turn around while on the ramp. Don't worry it is okay because we are on a motorcycle) Somethings never change!!! All the kids were back in school and so it was dead there. There were only little little kids who aren't in school yet, and I was feeling pretty old. I felt like I needed to have Ryann there to justify my being there, but it didn't take long for the kid in me come out. I only needed one race around the go kart track and it was game on, and since no one was there we got to ride it around as much as we wanted!
Next we headed over the the water bumper boats. The first go around is was just Bryce and I in there and he drilled me. I was soaking yet. Between that and the motorcycle ride I am not sure why I tired to get ready in the first place. On the next round of water boats a few other people joined us and helped me soak Bryce but even then I pretty sure I got the most wet award. Next we did some mini golf (we even got to makeout a little in one of the tunnels) and then some lazertag. I felt like I was in college all over again. I couldn't remember the last time I had that much fun with Bryce. I love him more than I did back then and is still magic and excitement. We finished the date off with an icee and a couples massage. I couldn't have asked for a better date or a better husband. I am thinking we are going to have to do this more often!!!













I love you guys!! Happy 3rd Anniversary.
ReplyDeleteSo cute, sounds like a perfect day! Happy 3 years!!!
ReplyDelete