"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!"








Friday, November 4, 2011

I am Thankful for...Family get togethers!!!

Tonight I went to a Cox family get together. I haven't seen most of this side of the family since I got married and others it has been since my dad died. Just being around them I can feel my dad close by. He was always such a family man. A lot of us cox's are pretty shy so it can be pretty hard to socialize especially when we haven't seen each other in such a long time, but everyone is so nice that it is just fun being around each other. My mom's side is a lot smaller, but we get together every Sunday I think that it is such a great tradition that my grandma started, because if it wasn't for Sunday dinner who knows when we would see each other. I love Bryce's family get together just as much as I love my own. His family get togethers are so different than my family get togethers. His family is not small or shy or quiet. His family gets together a lot even though they don't have a "Sunday dinner" ritual. I love being with his family they are just so much fun!!! And everyone in his family is so ready and willing to help out with whatever.  Every single one of them asked me what they could do to help at Ryann's baby blessing, and at our wedding. The Ericson's are a force and that is probably what I love most about them!!

Here is a sneek peak at the 2011 new years party

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers