"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!"








Friday, November 11, 2011

I am thankful for... my grams and gramps

It is my grammys golden birthday this year 11-11-11 what an awesome birthday and so to honor her i thought I would just write a few memories of her and my grampy When I was young I use to get babysat over at their house and so I have spent a lot of really great times with the both of them. Grams and I use to love to do puzzles, play jacks, color- she use to give me 10 cents for ever page that I colored for her, make chocolates and milkshakes- but I had to had to eat it with the little spoon, go to the store- She would always buy me a little present. They even took me on vacations with them bear lake, swan lake, park city and St. George

sunday dinner started with my grandma, grandpa, and my dad. When my mom and dad were dating my mom had a trip planned to go to Europe, but my dad wanted to skip the trip and get just get married instead. My grandma said that she told him no! That he would have to wait until she came back from her trip, but that while she was gone he could come to their house on sunday for dinner. If there was any convincing my dad it was probably through food so he agreed and the tradition has stuck ever since. I always loved going over to my grandma's house for sunday dinner. I loved playing with my cousins! When we were young we liked to sneak under the table and steal the socks off of my grandpa's feet and tickle his toes. We thought we were pretty hilarious!! We also loved to get into my grandma's makeup. She had the coolest lipstick I had ever seen. It came in tubes about an inch long and they were the brightest colors you had ever seen. That however was only a one time event! we were scolded. and told that we were never to get into grandmas makeup ever again! Grammy was a good cook. When I got a little older drove to her house once a week and she helped me cook all of my favorite recipes (fried chicken, ribs, icecream, and pies!!) Some things that my grandparents say that I love are: your the boss
I believe what I believe now don't fowl me up
allergies don't bug me anymore, the only thing that bugged me this year was you!
I use to be a good grandma, but now I am a great one
yoyo
Sweetie pie
poutsie etsa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers