I am thankful for my own as well, but it seems like lately the talents of others have seemed to really bless my life. Tonight Penney cooked dinner for us which she does a lot just because she is nice like that, and it is always a special treat for Bryce and I because she is such a good cook. (cooking is not something that I have been blessed with) I feel like we live with my own Martha Stewart (except for the whole jail thing) She has also taught me new things with crafts and scapbooking.
Lately I have been on pintrest. It has so many fun ideas on there from weight loss to food recipes to house decor to craft ideas I love it everyone just posts their cute ideas so everyone can copy it. How great is that!!
I also really admire Bryce's talents. He is always willing to help others out. He is good about not gossiping, and helping me see other people's point of view. He is a go getter, I can always count on him to get things done. He is clean. I think it is funny when wives complain about their husbands folding the laundry wrong or not cleaning up to their standards. I feel like the role is reversed in our family. Bryce has had me clean several dishes over again, he has taught me the "right" way to fold sheets and his shirts, and I am pretty sure I have seen him vacuume right after I have vacuumed. Sometimes I think Bryce would be a better stay at home mom than I am...
11 years ago










No comments:
Post a Comment