11 years ago
Tuesday, November 1, 2011
I am Thankful for...The fall!!!
The fall is my favorite season of all! I love everything about it. The leaves changing colors-when the sun is shining down on them they almost seem to glow. The weather (although right now it is rain/snowing) -jacket weather is my favorite, it helps me hide my post baby body (I know it has been 8 months so I really don't have an excuse anymore, but who tares!!) The smells of Cinnamon and other fall scents. The fall harvest- although that is about over now, but other fall food is yummy too, like turkey and pies, and soups, and bread.... mmm!! Football games, and cuddling under blankets. Last but not least the holidays!! I especially love Halloween, but they are all so very very wonderful! I love the traditions and family time most of all!!! I love the fall!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment