"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!"








Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Memorial Weekend

It was the first time that Bryce and I didn't go to vernal since we started dating, and I was kind of bummed out, but we tried to make the most of it. Bryce ended up getting put on call on Memorial day so we rushed up to my dad's grave. I wanted to take pics with Ryann there and show her grandpa's grave although I think that she thought I was silly because she knows that we don't need to go to his grave to see him or feel close to him. I think she talks to my dad all the time! She is always staring off in space cooing and smiling. We ended up meeting Clay and his family and my mom there which was kind of fun being with my family although we didn't solve the family mystery of who puts the red and yellow flowers at my dad's grave...

1 comment:

  1. It was good running into you; I'm glad we came when we did!

    I love ALL the pictures, but I gotta say, the one of Lucy is pretty dang cute!

    ReplyDelete

Daisypath Anniversary tickers