"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!"








Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Camping

It was ryann's first vacation and we went camping by strawberry lake. I was a little nervous camping with a 3 month old, and the weather crazybut bryce got us a sweet trailor to stay in, and camping with the erickson's is always a good time. There wasn't a ton to do there, but we made our own fun...


swimming down the freezing river





















playing 4 squareplaying horseshoeshikingpaintballing regular way.......and landon style and my person favorite hanging out by the campfirebut of course I had to make time for photo shoots ryann had a great time camping on her first vacation!

3 comments:

  1. looks like so much fun!! I'm so sad we had to miss out :'( I'm glad you guys all got to go and enjoyed yourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the only thing that would have made it better is if you were there!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you are so brave! It looks like it turned out perfectly though....glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete

Daisypath Anniversary tickers