Ryann got babysat for the first time. I think it was harder on me than it was on her. Bryce and I went to the temple because Brooke was receiving her endowments, so we took Ryann over to my mom's house. Right as the session was over. I told Bryce lets go get Ryann and then we can go eat with your family, but Ryann was fine! When I got to my moms house she was cuddling with her Aunt millie and cousin faith. My mom said that she didn't eat much and so I thought she was going to be hungry, but she just mostly slept the whole time!
I love her smile. She is so stinking cute!!
She is starting to get a little big for her newborn clothes, but I hate to see her grow so fast, so I stuff her into them anyways.
It is so hard getting things ready to go when you have a baby and just as you get everything ready. They fall asleep.
Ryann and I take showers together. It is nice like hitting 2 birds with one stone. I just wrap her in a towel and put her in the towel basket while a finish. She loves it
I love to dress Ryann up. I especially love to accessorize her with headbands, bracelets, and painted finger and toenails!! Girls are so much fun!!
Ryann loves to hang out and watch Tv. she was crying when we were trying to get the food ready for Brookes wedding, but as soon as we turned on the Tv she was happy!
































No comments:
Post a Comment