Ryann got to meet Great Grandma Pinky for the first time, so we had to take advantage and get our 4 generation pic.
Poor Gracie usually has the magic touch with Ry
Brooke and Blake got married May 10, 2011. She had a beautiful wedding and she too of coarse looked beautiful. We left Ryann with Aunt Maritza and Aubree while we went to the wedding. It was the second time that I have ever left her, but she seemed to do just fine. Although we didn't really dress her very warm and it was kind of a cold day. So Maritza brought her wrapped up in her jacket. 
I always get a little teary eyed seeing the father daughter dance, but I was happy that Ryann got to dance with her daddy!
You got to love an Erickson wedding the dancing is always awesome!!
Congrats to Brooke and Blake. You guys make such a cute couple. I wish you guys all the happiness in the world. Now go make some babies so Ryann can have a cousin her age!!

















No comments:
Post a Comment