"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!"








Monday, December 13, 2010

birthday week

It may be the PB, but I totally thought I was turning 26 this year, luckly my friend informed me that I am only turning 25! It is crazy that I can't even remember how old I am! I decided to start off the week celebrating with my friends at the bowling ally since that seemed to be something a prego could do not to mention that I love to bowl (hello I was on the bowling team in highschool!)
Later that week my mom took me shopping for some maternity clothes, which was fun to spend some time with my mom and get some clothes since most of them are starting to to fit so great anymore.

I also went out to dinner with the Erickson clan at chili's. Always a good time

On Saturday Bryce took me up to see the lights at temple square and to watch the Joseph Smith movie. It was super crowded which made Bryce a little irritated and me a little emotional, but it was beautiful!!

and on Sunday my actual Birthday I went to my grandma's house for a special Birthday dinner! It was a fabulous week with my friends and family!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers