"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!"








Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween...Hollywood style

This year I decided to switch things up a little bit and d do A theme and since I am pregnant I thought juno would be fun. But mostly I wanted to dress Bryce up as bleaker and put him in some short shorts . Bryce however had other plans and so we ended up dressing as Darth Vader an Queen amadala which was alright I guess. His costume did scare the crap out of a few kids at classic skating so I guess that made it worth it. At our party we played scene it and gestures 2 go along with the theme . All and all I would say it was a pretty fabulous Halloween although I think it will be even funner to dress up kids I guess we will have to wait for next year though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers