Knotts Berry Farm







I am not sure if it was the breakfast that we ate before we got there, but for me Knotts Berry Farm was Knott Verry Fun. Since I had gone on most of the rides at six flags and all the rides at Disneyland I thought that I should fine at Knotts. The first ride that we went on was the ghost rider and when I got off I thought I was going to puke. It was the only ride that made me sick to my stomach. There was absolutely no one there that day and we did not even have to wait in line for the ride. I tried to be brave when I got off, but Bryce asked me if I wanted to go again and all I could do is shake my head no, and then I ran to find a bathroom.. Once I got to a bathroom all I could do was cry. I was so scared that I had done something wrong. Bryce rushed in after me and helped calm me down, but I told him that was it for me I didn't want to go on anymore rides!!!!



Because Bryce wore his Venezuela shirt and our waitress was from Venezuela she gave Bryce a plate of fried chicken
Disneyland:
There are a couple of things that you are never too old for Disneyland and trick or treating. We did both!!! It just so happened that we were going to be at D-land the exact same time as my BCF, and even if it was only for a day that we got to see each other it was magical!!
My Aunt made us shirts and sweaters and little cute little ears. We were mousekateers

We got tons of free candy....

a fun little parade and firework show...

rides with no wait...
and pictures with the villans...captain hook was a little too friendly for a pregnant lady! Good thing bryce wasn't there ;)

I rode on every ride in D-land except the teacups!

Cute little paypay had so much fun even with a broken foot. In this picture she kept liking Bryce's head I am not sure why I guess she liked the sandpaper texture! Watching her made me excited for my baby to get here!!
I loved the festivities. They decorated the haunted mansion as the nightmare before Christmas. I never saw the movie, but I thought it was cute!
Talk about a small world after all! Not only was cousins there ironically at the same time so was my brother! I had no idea he would be there and talk about ironic we saw him on the small world ride!!
Bryce and I had so much fun!!! We even got into the kid spirit of Disneyland with Minnie ears and a raccoon hat
I
I rode on every ride in D-land except the teacups!
Cute little paypay had so much fun even with a broken foot. In this picture she kept liking Bryce's head I am not sure why I guess she liked the sandpaper texture! Watching her made me excited for my baby to get here!!
I had Bryce smoked the whole way until the end and he beat me, so typical!!





Beach
We only spent one day on the beach, but it was one of my favorite days. The water felt so good and it was nice just to sit back and relax although I don't think that Ryan loved the beach so much he got stung by a string ray!





Beach
We only spent one day on the beach, but it was one of my favorite days. The water felt so good and it was nice just to sit back and relax although I don't think that Ryan loved the beach so much he got stung by a string ray!



















No comments:
Post a Comment