11 years ago
Monday, October 4, 2010
Baby Bunny
I just got the ultrasound a few weeks ago, and I didn't see long rabbit ears, but all this little girl likes me to eat are veggies, fruit, and dairy. It makes me wonder if there is a bunny growing inside of me rather than a baby. I can't complain because it is pretty healthly eating fruits and salads all day long, although she does have a sweet tooth. Right now chocolate milk and ice cream are my vice. It is just so unlike me I am such a carnivore at heart, and I use to hate chocolate milk...or anything artifically chocolate flavored. I even caught myself wondering if I should get some chocolate icecream the other day. (Being prego will make you want crazy things). I wish I could be more like this when I am not prego!! Thanks baby for helping me eat healthier, but could we lay off the sweets and if I do eat an occasional sandwhich could you not make me want to throw up? Thanks!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment