11 years ago
Thursday, August 26, 2010
What's up doc?
I was a little nervous for the pap smear, but really anxious to see my baby, and to be ensured that everything was going the way that it should be. It was pretty surreal for both Bryce and I. I was half expecting the doctor to tell me that I had swine flu for the past few months, but seeing my little jelly bean on the screen there was no doubt what had been making me sick. Bryce couldn’t believe something so small could make such a huge effect on my body. I said you think that’s bad wait until it is 9months and it's ready to come out of me….yikes! Let’s just not think about that quite yet. On a happier note, I don’t think there is a better sound to a parent then hearing your baby’s little heart beat. Bryce was just in awe, I think he realized that there was really something inside of me, and that I wasn’t just trying to get out of doing the laundry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment