"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!"








Monday, August 2, 2010

Lucy's Birthday

Bryce and I had just gotten back from Heber and my mom asked me when we were picking up Lucy if I knew what day it was. I was a little too tired to really think about it and so I said no. She told me it was Aug 1st, Lucy’s Birthday. I had totally forgotten. I got a little worried and started wondering if I really was going to be a bad mother. I felt so bad that I decided to have a little party for Lucy and her brother and sister, after all they were turning 2, so I had to get her all dressed up, so she could look cute at her party. I wanted to BBQ up some steak, and let them chew on the bone, but I hate steak, so Bryce and I bought them some ice cream instead, they loved it. Lucy and Kiwi were pretty dainty about licking their ice cream, but Bruno didn’t chomped his down cone and everything, then he finished up the other dogs cones. Faith made a birthday cake, so we even sang happy birthday to the dogs. The whole thing was so ridiculous, but I loved it.









Lucy was pretty excited for her b-day bash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers